Enjoy Your Resident Privileges at Maple Bluff Country Club
- Cool off, swim laps, or just relax at the beautiful MBCC pool from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm each Sunday and on Tuesday evenings from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
- Sign up your kids for the Maple Bluff Swim and Dive Team at a rate of $350 per child for swim or dive or both swim and dive for a rate of $425 per child.
- Enroll your kids in swim lessons for $250 for a single 6-week session.
- Please contact the pool desk at 608-249-1487 for additional information.
- Residents can enjoy three rounds of golf each season and bring up to three guests each time. Appropriate golf attire and etiquette are required. A $125 guest fee and $24 cart fee will apply.
- Family Clinics are offered twice a year to teach basic swing fundamentals for a cost of $29 per family.
- Please contact the Pro Shop at 608-249-2000 for additional information.
- Courts are open for resident play every Friday from 3:00pm – 6:00pm Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Village kids can join the MBCC Tennis Team at a rate of $250 per child.
- Group tennis lessons are open to all village kids at a rate of $250 per child.
- Please contact the Tennis Center at 249-5101 for additional information.
Dining & Banquets
- Residents can enjoy the great food, service, views, and events at MBCC three times a year.
- As a Village resident, you’re assigned a 4-digit billing code for all charges (which are billed to your address monthly). Call 608-244-2144 to find out your code—or just ask your server.
- You can also book private events (anything from meetings to holiday parties and weddings) at the Club. Call 608-244-2144 for more information on scheduling and costs.
- Village residents can join any membership category for half the regular initiation fee.
- This summer, new residents aren’t subject to the Golf Membership Waiting List if they apply within 30 days of establishing residency in Maple Bluff.
- To learn more about membership contact Jennifer Malloy, Membership Director, at 608-249-2144 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And please don’t forget. . .
While residents can enjoy walking or skiing the golf course during the off-season, only golfers are allowed on the course and cart paths during the golf season.