Each year as the weather turns sour, the Village Center sees an increase in gym use. The gym calendar is available online and is posted inside the Village Center. If there is nothing scheduled the gym is available for “Open Use”. Please adhere to the following rules as it pertains to using the gym:
- All users must sign in at the Emergency Services window (far window at the end of the hallway inside the Village Center).
- If you are not part of the key fob program, you are required to pay the daily use fee of $1.00/per resident.
- All non-resident guests must also sign in and pay. A non-resident guest is $2.00/day.
- No “sticky” beverages and food are allowed inside the gym.
- Keep in mind this is an office setting and the volume inside the gym should be kept at a minimum.
- Upon leaving the gym, please pick up all equipment you have utilized and place it back in the appropriate location.