Appliance/Large Item Disposal

Public Works will also collect larger items such as TV’s, appliances, furniture, etc. Some of these items do have fees (Appliance Disposal fee list) associated with collection. These items are to be placed on the curbside with the appropriate sticker issued by the Administration Office for proper disposal. Should you need to place these items out on a separate day from your refuse service, please call the Public Works Department at 244-3048.