2022 Election Dates
General Election November 8, 2022 Sample Ballot
Absentee Voting Information
Absentee voting by mail
You can request that an absentee ballot be mailed to you online at https://myvote.wi.gov/en-US/VoteAbsentee. You can also submit a paper application for an absentee ballot. You can check the status of your absentee ballot request at https://myvote.wi.gov/en-US/VoteAbsentee. Absentee ballots must be received in time to be delivered to your polling place no later than 7:59pm on Election Day. There are a few options for returning your ballot.
– Mail it back – US Postal Service recommends mailing your ballot at least one week before Election Day. Returning a ballot from overseas may take longer.
– Hand deliver Your ballot to staff at the clerk’s office, 18 Oxford Place, during office hours.
– Hand deliver your ballot to staff at your polling place on Election Day.
Each voter must return their own ballot. Absentee ballots may not be returned by email or fax or drop-box.
Absentee voting in-person
You can vote absentee in-person starting October 25th-November 4th.
8:00am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday and the Village Center.
Register to Vote
Online at https://myvote.wi.gov/en-US/RegisterToVote
- In Person at the Village Center
- At the polling place on election day
- By downloading a voter registration form and mailing it in
Polling Place Information
The Village Center is located at 18 Oxford Place, Madison, WI 53704
Election hours 7:00am – 8:00pm