The Fest on the Fourth is a Community event put on by volunteers each year to bring the village of maple Bluff together.
8:00 am Family 5k walk/run – Beach Park
– No registration required!
– Kick off your holiday with a socially distanced, family friendly outing.
– Dress up in your best Red, White & Blue, decorate your stroller, or better yet wear your Village Fest on the Fourth t-shirt (purchase online). $2 from each shirt goes to Village as a fundraiser https://mapleblufffestival.itemorder.com/product/19764881
10:15 am Parade Line Up / 10:45 am Parade
– Line-up begins at the corner of Fisk & Kensington.
– All are welcome! Decorate your bike, create a float, be creative!
– Parade starts at 10:45 am. Start on Lakewood Blvd & concludes at Johnson Park.
11:00 am – 1:00 pm Flag dedication & Community picnic – Johnson Park
– Join Boy Scout Troop 5 as the flag is presented & the National Anthem is played.
– Evan Riley Band will deliver entertainment.
– Bring your blanket & enjoy local food, beer & beverages provided by Beef Butter BBQ & ice cream by Best Buds. Sold by the Village of Maple Bluff Fire Department.
– Lay your blanket out early for the best spot!
1 pm Upper vs. Lower Bluff Softball Game – Johnson Park
– See which team gets bragging rights for a whole year!
Due to a number of factors, staff made a difficult decision that there won’t be a fireworks display this year, so make the most of the day!