The Village Center gym will be available for open gym times on the following days and times:
- Open gym hours may change based on Recreation programming and rentals.
- Program and rental schedules can be found on the Parks & Recreation Calendar.
- Toddler Open Gym: 8:00am – 11:00am M-F.
- All Ages Open Gym: 11:00am – 9:00pm M-F, 9:00am – 9:00pm Sat-Sun
Toddler Open Gym is offered Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 11:00am, except when Madison Area Schools are closed, which will reduce the Toddler Open Gym Times from 8:00am – 10:00am. This will allow all residents more opportunities to use the gym.
In addition, when Madison Area Schools are closed Adult Pickleball in the gym from 11:00am – 1:00pm will be canceled.
***As a reminder, to participate in Open Gym residents need to be a member of the Village’s Key Fob Program.***
Open Gym Access/Key Fob Program:
- Family key fob activation: $60.00.
- Additional fob cost: TBD.
- Annual renewal: TBD.
- Lost fob / replacement fee: $120.
Rules to participate in open gym:
- Access to Open Gym is available to members of the Key Fob Program.
- Key fob users may bring up to 3 guests per use.
- Users with more than 3 guests may book the gym online up to 24-hours in advance.
- Users under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No food or drink allowed.
- No street shoes allowed.
- No using foul/obscene language.
- No dunking/hanging on the rim.
- No lowering of Basketball hoops without written consent of Recreation Department.
- Put all equipment away and notify Village staff of any problems or broken equipment.
- Violations of rules may result in the revocation of key fob privileges.
- Respect others and be courteous. If the gym is full, users may play games together or half court games. Limit half court games to one hour.